For clients who require more than a property valuation, we offer a professional survey.
Although a mortgage valuation is an essential part of your customer’s journey to purchasing a new home, they don’t provide the same level of detail about the condition of a property that a survey does.
For customers looking for a full picture about the condition of a property, we offer more than just a homebuyer’s survey. With SmartrSurvey, not only will your client’s potential property be fully inspected by a qualified RICS member, but they can speak to their surveyor about any issues that are identified and put together an action plan to resolve them.
SmartrSurvey meets the needs of today’s property buyer by combining the benefits of a professional survey with the delivery of the report in a desktop format to their chosen device.
It provides lenders with the opportunity to de-couple the mortgage valuation from RICS Homebuyer requests, which allows you to make a quicker offer whilst still treating customers fairly.
How SmartrSurvey works
Your customers can expect:
- A photo-rich report delivered digitally to a mobile device.
- Pre and post inspection call from the surveyor.
- Information about property defects, using a simple red, amber, green rating system and photographs to illustrate the areas of the property that may need attention.
- A suggested timeline and advice regarding the urgency of any recommended repairs.
For properties that are unsuitable for a SmartrSurvey, we offer a building survey.
This type of survey includes:
- A thorough inspection of the property by a qualified surveyor.
- A detailed report on a wide range of issues.
- An outline of repair options and the likely consequences of inactivity.
- Advice for your customer’s legal team.
- Details of serious risks and dangerous conditions.