Managing property risk
Managing property risk so that you can make informed lending decisions is central to our valuation service.
Throughout the valuation process there are built-in checks and balances to ensure the final report is as accurate as possible.
- Data-led desktop valuation service
- You set your lending criteria
- Only RICS registered valuers complete desktop valuations
- Maximises the use of your AVM in accordance with your credit risk criteria and risk appetite
- We work with your chosen AVM provider
- Reports are scanned for potential omissions based on your lending criteria
- Any highlighted reports are reviewed by a case handler
- Allows you to monitor the status of your valuations in real time and streamlines your operational journey
New Build Exposure Experts
- LGSS currently act as the new build panel manager for 3 of the top 5 UK lenders
- We service over one third of the UK’s new build market
- We have risk assessment intelligence on over 27,000 developments
Our lender clients inform us that they can lend with greater confidence because of the new intelligence we are able to supply.
We have long championed the need to review energy efficiency factors within the valuation process so we can provide future risk mitigation. As such, the information we provide during the valuation process comes from:
- A wide range of data sources including, subsidence, mining, EPC
- Partnerships with leading experts for latest evidence and guidance
- Impact versus probability split to assess risk and insurability
- Analysis of flood data
We continually review changes to government policy and share our knowledge with all our valuation partners.