Frequently asked questions
Helpful answers to some of the most frequently asked questions.
All the information on this website has been designed to help you understand how your company pension plan works. However below you'll find answers to the questions we get asked the most.
If you’re looking for help on a specific topic or you aren’t sure where to find the information you’re looking for, the ‘Help me understand page’ is really a great place to look.
- What kind of pension scheme has M&S provided? »
- How much is it going to cost me? »
- Can I pay more to my pension plan? »
- What happens if/when I leave M&S? »
- How do I change my retirement age? »
- My contact details have changed, what do I do? »
- What if I don't want to be in this pension plan? »
- What happens after I have opted out? »
- What happens if I join the Plan and then choose to stop contributions or leave M&S? »
- What happens if I die while I’m employed by M&S? »
- What happens if I die after leaving M&S but before retiring? »
- What happens if I get divorced? »
- What happens if I’m on family care leave? »
- What happens if I’m off work? »
- What happens if I’m seriously ill? »
- What happens if I have any questions or want to make a complaint? »