Employee Assistance Programme
Free Employee Assistance Programme services with all our Group Protection products.
We provide access to a comprehensive employee assistance programme to all our customers at no extra cost. It's a valuable business benefit supporting their managers and employees.
We also offer support to immediate family* members of employees who can benefit from access to our EAP telephone support services.
Our EAP is provided by Health Assured. We believe EAP can help towards reducing the impact of absence and improve workplace productivity as employees have access to support and tools 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. It offers your clients a real employee benefit at no extra cost.
*Immediate family members are defined as spouse, partner, registered civil partner, siblings and children aged 16 to 24 in full time education, living in the same household.
The range of benefits in our EAP includes:
Telephone based support
For all staff, including those not covered by our group protection policy. Immediate family* members of employees can also benefit from access to our EAP telephone support services. The service delivers confidential and unlimited 24/7 support on a range of topics, issues and matters, such as:
- Telephone counselling
- Telephone based bereavement
- Immediate crisis intervention
- Manager support
- Legal information service
- Medical information
- Specialist advice
New and improved online tools and accessibility
- Access to the My Healthy Advantage mobile app
- Access to a Health and Well-being Portal
- Online CBT course
- Online trauma course
- Video counselling
- Counselling support via email
- LiveAgent instant chat
New features and functionality include:
- Better search functionality
- Weekly mood tracker
- Mini health checks
- Four week plans
- Improved contact options
- Personalised content
- Only available with our Group Income Protection policy
- Available to all employees, including those not covered by our Group Income Protection policy
- Up to eight free structured counselling sessions can be provided where appropriate, either face to face, online or by telephone.
Face-to-face bereavement counselling
- Up to eight free face-to-face counselling sessions
- Available to the immediate family of the deceased employee covered by our Group Life Assurance and Dependants' Pension policy
- Help and support to deal with grief, feelings of loss or anxiety as well as advice on practical concerns
Download a copy of our PDF file: Employee Assistance Programme brochure PDF size: 306KB for more information on all the benefits available.