The example below gives you an idea of the income our pension drawdown product might provide. It assumes you take the maximum 25% tax-free cash sum available but you can choose to take less. The result is an example only and is not advice. The actual income you can get will depend on your individual circumstances.
Flexible income you can take when you want, it's not guaranteed
- You decide the amount of income and when it’s paid
- The value of your pension can go up or down and you could get back less than you paid in
- Income isn't guaranteed, you could run out of money
Guaranteed income for the rest of your life
- Can pay higher income for health conditions and lifestyle risks.
- Can provide an income for your spouse, civil partner or beneficiary after you die.
- Can’t change your options once the plan has started.