- A plan designed to provide a monthly benefit if the client dies or is diagnosed with a critical illness (if this option is chosen) during the length of the plan. It also pays out if the life assured is terminally ill and they meet our definition, except in the last 12 months of the plan.
- Options that can be chosen at outset for an additional cost include waiver of premium and indexation.
- Cover can be increased during the term of the policy without further underwriting. Terms and conditions apply.
- If Critical Illness Cover is chosen, Total and Permanent Disability is now optional, rather than compulsory and Accident Hospitalisation Benefit is available at no extra cost.
- At claim the client or their representatives can choose to take the monthly benefit as a lump sum, if they prefer.
- For further Underwriting information click here.
Limitations and exclusions apply.
Products Within The Range
FPIP Term Assurance - Full product details
FPIP Term Assurance and Critical Illness Cover - Full product details
FPIP and Critical Illness Cover - Full product details