Leave more than memories with our improved plans
When you have spent all your life taking care of your loved ones the last thing you want to worry about is leaving them with financial worries.
Our Over 50s Life Insurance Plan is designed to meet the demands and needs of people aged 50 to 80 who don’t have funds to help contribute towards funeral costs or to leave as a gift to family and want a fixed cash sum to give to their loved ones when they die. It’s for people who want guaranteed acceptance with a simple application process and would prefer not to answer medical or lifestyle questions.
We’ve made changes to our Over 50s Life Insurance Plans to make them even better, giving you a greater choice of premiums and added flexibility. We also offer a higher cash sum than many of our competitors.
Find out more.
- See how we compare – our Over 50s Life Insurance compared to similar plans from other companies for the same monthly premium
- FAQs – find answers to the most commonly asked questions we receive from our customers
- Trusts – explains what a Trust is and provides information about our Trusts
- Funeral Benefit Option – you could get up to an extra £300 to pay towards funeral costs with this option
- Why choose us? – see why over nine million customers in the UK have chosen a Legal & General product.
We offer a choice of two plans:
The Fixed Plan.
The Increasing Plan.
Free M&S gift card
After you take out Over 50s life insuranceTerms and conditions apply
Call us on
0800 316 8435
Lines are open 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 5pm on Saturday
We may record and monitor calls.