We're delighted to announce we're rolling out My Scheme Updates (MySU), our new scheme management tool.
The enhanced system includes:
- A simple and straightforward look and feel
- Scheme dashboard with easy access to all available features
- A simplified query resolution process providing users with all the relevant information and enabling a ‘self-service’ rectification process
- Ability for all users to download reports on demand (Query report, Audit report, Completed submission report)
- Enhanced application intelligence to support users from submitting inaccurate data
- On screen tutorials to support users
Login help videos
We’ve created a simple and straightforward login process. These videos take you through the login journey, and also offer some helpful information, should you encounter any problems.
New joiner support videos
You’re able to load new joiners, either via CSV file or by using our application directly. The following clips walk you through both options. We’ve also demonstrated how you can then manage your new joiner submission.
Adding new joiners – web application
Adding new joiners – CSV upload
Managing your Joiner submission
Contribution help videos
As with new joiners, you can also submit your contributions through our application, or by uploading a CSV file.
Uploading contributions using CSV file
Managing your contribution submission
Once you’ve uploaded a file, you may be presented with one or more queries about the information provided. Here we’ll walk you through the types of query that may be raised, and how you can manage them.