Are you looking for cheap life insurance?
In these economic times it's understandable that people start looking to cut back on things. Whilst you may find yourself searching for the cheapest life insurance it's important to understand that cheap life insurance isn't always the best. The most important thing is making sure your life insurance will meet your financial needs if you were to die.
Whilst our our award winning life insurance comes with premiums that start from just £6 per month, your own needs and circumstances will determine your premium. However there are things everyone can do in order to help get the cheapest life cover for your needs.
- Pay annually - we offer a 4% discount on annual premiums
- Give up smoking - Non-smokers get cheap life insurance premiums, compared to smokers (Your premiums will depend on your individual needs and circumstances). So, if you quit smoking 12 months ago or more you could benefit from cheaper life insurance premiums.
- Check you have the right cover - It may sound obvious but you can get cheap life insurance premiums by only taking out the cover you need. For example, if you only need to cover a repayment mortgage, then mortgage decreasing term assurance, is usually a cheaper life insurance option than level term assurance. The cover reduces over time roughly in line with your outstanding mortgage debt.
- Lead a healthy lifestyle - By keeping fit and active not only do you stay healthy, but you could also benefit from cheaper life insurance as a result.
- Don't delay - We don't plan to become ill, but we can plan for our future by buying life insurance when we're still young and healthy and benefit from cheap life insurance premiums. Find out more about the cost of delaying life insurance.
- Our policies are flexible - they include options that allow your cover to adapt with your changing circumstances. Terms and conditions apply
Buy life insurance online today and get your free M&S voucher! Our application is easy to complete and you could be covered in less than 15 minutes.