Wanted: Hard working parent.
Salary - £21,601 to £29,535. On call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Child care bills, cleaning, the weekly shop, taxi service...there's a value to every single thing you do for your family. According to our 2015 Value of a Parent research*, for unpaid child care and household tasks alone, Dads are worth £21,601, while Mums are worth £29,535.
With such a busy life have you ever stopped to think about how your loved ones would cope financially if you were to die?
From the parents that participated in the research, only 53% had life insurance.
WHY BUY LIFE INSURANCE?
- Your family could receive a cash sum if you die during the length of the policy which can be used to pay bills or cover education costs
- Premiums start from just £6 a month, of course your own premium will depend on your needs and circumstances
- We make it easy - apply online now and you can get a decision in minutes
The value of a Mum is sometimes overlooked when families try to work out their life insurance needs. The research also highlights that the average family spends £10,244 a year raising their children, which is a whopping £184,392 over 18 years.
If Mum was no longer alive where would the money needed to pay for domestic work and child-care come from? Who would fill the gap and help maintain the family's living standards?
Why not take the first steps in helping to provide financial security for your family and get a quote for life insurance today.
Please remember that life insurance is not a savings or investment product and has no cash value unless a valid claim is made.
GET EXTRA PEACE OF MIND WITH CRITICAL ILLNESS COVER
- You can add Critical Illness Cover when taking out life insurance at an additional cost
- It could pay out a cash sum if you're diagnosed with one of the specified critical illnesses we cover, such as heart-attack, cancer and stroke. (Not all forms of cancer are covered).
*Research carried out on Legal & General's behalf between 24 April to 4 May 2015.