- You have a defined contribution pension pot.
- Your pot is at least £5,000 (for a Pension Annuity) or at least £10,000 (for a Fixed Term or Cash-Out Retirement Plan). You can call us on 0800 048 2446 if you'd like to get a quote for a smaller amount. Calls are free of charge. We may record and monitor calls.
- Details of your medical conditions, including dates of diagnosis, dates of treatment and prescribed medication.
- You're aged between 54 years 11 months and 84 years 9 months.
- You're happy to get your quote online or by telephone, not by post.
- If your pension provider offers a Guaranteed Annuity Rate, a Guaranteed Minimum Pension, or any other valuable benefits you may lose these by moving your pension pot from them.
- Always compare what we can offer with what income amounts are available from other providers.
- Your choices may affect your income for the rest of your life and you can’t change your options later.
- We strongly recommend seeking financial guidance or advice.
- We are not able to provide you with a Pension Drawdown quote. If you would like to find out more about Pension Drawdown, you will need to return to Aon who will be able to help you.
Pension Wise from MoneyHelper
The Government’s free and impartial service, offering guidance to make money and pension choices clearer.
To find out more or book an appointment online click below or call.
0800 011 3797
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Calls may be recorded or monitored.
Speak with us
Our colleagues are always happy to help with your questions or to help you apply for a quote.
Connect to an independent financial adviser in your area through Unbiased.