- You have a defined contribution pension pot.
- Your pot is at least £5,000 after any tax tree cash is taken for a Pension Annuity. You can call us on 0800 048 2446 if you'd like to get a Pension Annuity quote for a smaller amount. Calls are free of charge. We may record and monitor calls.
- Details of your medical conditions, including dates of diagnosis, dates of treatment and prescribed medication.
- You're aged between 54 years 11 months and 84 years 9 months.
- You're happy to get your quote online or by telephone, not by post.
- If your pension provider offers a Guaranteed Annuity Rate, a Guaranteed Minimum Pension, or any other valuable benefits you may lose these by moving your pension pot from them.
- Always compare what we can offer with what income amounts are available from other providers.
- Your choices may affect your income for the rest of your life and you can’t change your options later.
- We strongly recommend seeking financial guidance or advice.
Pension Wise from MoneyHelper
You can get guidance from the government's free and impartial service to help make your money and pension choices clearer.
The availability of appointments can vary between a few days and several weeks, so if you need guidance, it's a good idea to book an appointment slot now:
0800 100 166
8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday.
Calls may be recorded and monitored.
Find out more about a Pension Annuity
Learn more about the features of our Pension Annuity and answers to common questions.
Get financial advice
Financial advisers can give you professional advice for pension planning.
You usually need to pay for their service and in return they recommend how to make the most of your pension given your circumstances.
To find and compare financial advisers please visit their website below.