Please read if you are looking to transfer from a drawdown
The example gives you an idea of the income our Pension Annuity might provide. They assume you take the maximum 25% tax-free cash sum available but you can choose to take less. The results are examples only and aren't advice. The actual income you can get will depend on your individual circumstances.
Guaranteed income for the rest of your life
- Can pay higher income for health conditions and lifestyle risks.
- Can provide an income for your spouse, civil partner or beneficiary after you die.
- Can’t change your options once started.
The figure above shows the gross income before any tax is deducted.
Giving you a flexible income
You could take money from your pension pot as an when you need it, while keeping it invested.
- Take up to 25% of your pension pot as a tax-free lump sum
- Invest the rest, with the flexibility to use as you choose, subject on product terms and conditions
- Your money is still subject to investment risk and the amount you have invested can go down as well as up
Take it all as cash
The total cash payment shown below includes the 25% tax-free amount
- Take whole pension pot in one go.
- You could pay more tax than other options.
- Money might not last as long as you need.
It’s worth taking a look at what your options are in more detail, by getting a quote:
Need some help?
Making well-informed decisions about financing your retirement is important so it’s worth shopping around and using available guidance and advice, before you buy. Other providers may have more appropriate products or be able to offer a higher level of retirement income.
Pension Wise from MoneyHelper
The Government’s free and impartial service, offering guidance to make money and pension choices clearer.
To find out more or book an appointment online click below or call.
0800 011 3797
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Calls may be recorded or monitored.
Find out more about a Pension Annuity
Learn more about the features of our Pension Annuity and answers to common questions.
Connect to an independent financial adviser in your area through Unbiased.