Please read if you are looking to transfer from a drawdown
The example gives you an idea of the income our Pension Annuity might provide. They assume you take the maximum 25% tax-free cash sum available but you can choose to take less. The results are examples only and aren't advice. The actual income you can get will depend on your individual circumstances.
Guaranteed income for the rest of your life
- Can pay higher income for health conditions and lifestyle risks.
- Can provide an income for your spouse, civil partner or beneficiary after you die.
- Can’t change your options once started.
Giving you a flexible income
You could take money from your pension pot as an when you need it, while keeping it invested.
- Take up to 25% of your pension pot as a tax-free lump sum
- Invest the rest, with the flexibility to use as you choose, subject to product terms and conditions
- Your money is still subject to investment risk and the amount you have invested can go down as well as up
Take it all as cash
The total cash payment shown below includes the 25% tax-free amount
- Take whole pension pot in one go.
- You could pay more tax than other options.
- Money might not last as long as you need.
Sorry, but we couldn't calculate your results. Please try again later
Pension Wise from MoneyHelper
You can get guidance from the government's free and impartial service to help make your money and pension choices clearer.
The availability of appointments can vary between a few days and several weeks, so if you need guidance, it's a good idea to book an appointment slot now:
0800 100 166
8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday.
Calls may be recorded and monitored.
Find out more about a Pension Annuity
Learn more about the features of our Pension Annuity and answers to common questions.
Get financial advice
Financial advisers can give you professional advice for pension planning.
You usually need to pay for their service and in return they recommend how to make the most of your pension given your circumstances.
To find and compare financial advisers please visit their website below.