It’s not for you…it’s for them.
What is Life Insurance?
Life cover could pay out a cash sum if you die or are diagnosed with a terminal illness while covered by the policy (provided life expectancy is less than 12 months). You can choose Life insurance, where the amount of cover stays fixed unless you change your policy. The cash sum could help your loved ones pay the mortgage or help them with everyday living expenses.
We also offer Decreasing Life Insurance, designed to help protect a repayment mortgage so the amount of cover reduces roughly in line with the way a repayment mortgage decreases. Helping your loved ones to stay in the family home without worrying about the mortgage.
How does Life Insurance work?
You choose the amount of cover you need and how long you need it for. You can take out life insurance under joint or single names and you can pay your premiums monthly or annually.
- Premiums from only £6 a month depending on your individual circumstances
- Premiums are guaranteed and will not change unless you make changes to the policy
- Peace of mind knowing life insurance can help financially protect your loved ones
* Based on new individual Life Insurance sales in 2020, Term & Health Watch report 2021. Swiss Re.
What is Critical Illness Cover?
Critical Illness Cover can help minimise the financial impact on you and your family if you become critically ill. You can choose to add Critical Illness Cover for an extra cost when you take out Life Insurance or Decreasing Life Insurance.
How does Critical Illness Cover work?
It could pay out a cash sum if you're diagnosed with or undergo a medical procedure for one of the specified critical illnesses that we cover during the length of your policy, and you survive for 14 days from diagnosis.
- The cash sum could be used to help with childcare costs, household bills or to help maintain your standard of living if you're forced to take time off work to recover
- Children's Critical Illness Cover is automatically included. Terms and conditions apply.