Extra protection for you and your loved ones.
Critical Illness Cover can help minimise the financial impact on you and your family if you become critically ill. It’s an option that can be added for an extra cost when you take out Life Insurance or Decreasing Life Insurance.
It could pay out a cash sum if you’re diagnosed with, or undergo a medical procedure for one of the specified critical illness that we cover during the length of your policy, and you survive for 14 days from diagnosis
- The cash sum could be used to help with child care costs, household bills or to help maintain your standard of living if you're forced to take time off work to recover
- Children's Critical Illness Cover is automatically included. Terms and conditions apply
Why Choose Us?
- We’re the UK’s number one Life Insurance provider*
- We’ve been around since 1836 and are one of the UK’s leading financial services companies.
- Get a quote online in 2 minutes.
- You could be covered in just 15 minutes.
*Based on new individual Life Insurance sales in 2019, Term & Health Watch Report 2020, Swiss Re.