Value for money
Your trustees – working hard for you
What we do
As the trustees of the Legal & General Mastertrust, we act on your behalf to make sure that you get the best value for money from your pension scheme. We assess its value every year using our VfM framework and publish our findings in the Chair's Statements.
Our main focus
It is important that you, as a member of the Mastertrust, can have confidence that your pension scheme is delivering all the things that you’d expect it to. These include:
- well-designed investment options that really meet your needs and help to deliver good returns for you over time
- clear and engaging communications that help you to make the best decisions on your current and future pension savings
- smooth and accurate administration, including the investment of the contributions you make to your pension scheme
- confidence that your pension scheme is meeting all its legal requirements and that someone is actively looking after your interests
- delivering all these things to you at a cost that’s competitive against other options available in the pension marketplace.
Our job, as trustees, is to make sure that the Mastertrust delivers all of these things for you.