Give your loved ones the protection they deserve from only £6 a month.
No one knows what the future holds, but if you were to die, how would your family cope financially? Could they pay the mortgage and other household bills? What about childcare costs? Having enough life assurance in place could help ease the financial strain on your family at an already difficult time.
Our life assurance at a glance
- Cash sum - Your chosen cash sum could be paid out if you die during the length of the policy. It could be used to help pay the mortgage or help protect the family's lifestyle and everyday living expenses. Use our life insurance calculator to help you decide how much cover you may need.
- Fixed premiums - Your premiums won't go up, unless you alter your policy, so you'll always know how much you're paying.
- Critical Illness Cover - Can be added at an additional cost when taking out life assurance. It could pay out your chosen amount of cover if you're diagnosed with one of our specified illnesses during the length of your policy. Learn more about Critical Illness Cover.
- Additional benefits - At no extra cost, we include additional benefits such as Terminal Illness Cover and Accidental Death Benefit on our life assurance policies. See all additional benefits available.
- Second Medical Opinion service - An independent Second Medical Opinion service is available in the event of a terminal illness or critical illness (if chosen) claim. This service offers a face to face medical consultation with a Consultant Specialist and supporting medical report. Any alternative diagnosis may be used to support a claim.
- Important information - Please be aware that life assurance is not a savings or investment product and has no cash value unless a valid claim is made. Read the Key Features Document (PDF: 103KB) and more important information before you apply.
Get a quote and apply online today. You'll get an instant online decision.
Free M&S vouchers
When you take out life cover online by 30 November 2015Terms and conditions apply
Call us on
0800 316 5591
Lines are open 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 5pm on Saturday
We may record and monitor calls.