- From £5 a month
- 5 Star Rated cover
- UK's Number One Life Insurance provider**
Life Insurance is a type of insurance policy that can help minimise the financial impact that your death could have on your loved ones. If you die or if you're diagnosed with a terminal illness with a life expectancy of less than 12 months, during the length of the policy, it could pay out a cash sum. Life Insurance can’t replace the love you give but it could help during a difficult time.
After all, life insurance is not for you...it's for them.
How does Life Insurance work?
Our Life Insurance could pay out a cash sum if you die or are diagnosed with a terminal illness while covered by the policy (provided your life expectancy is less than 12 months). The amount of cover you choose will stay fixed unless you change your policy.
You choose the amount of cover you need, how long you need it for and whether you want to take out life insurance under joint or single names. For more help, take a look at our life insurance calculator or speak to your financial adviser.
- Premiums from only £5 a month depending on your individual circumstances
- Your cash sum could help pay the mortgage or help with everyday living expenses
- Peace of mind for you knowing life insurance can help financially protect your loved ones
- Option to add Critical Illness Cover for an additional cost when you take out your policy
**UK's number one Life Insurance provider based on new individual Life Insurance sales in 2020, Term & Health Watch Report 2021, Swiss Re.