If you are planning to use the cash sum from your Over 50s Fixed Life Insurance to pay towards your funeral, why not add the Funeral Benefit Option to your Plan.
- At the time of claim we will pay your cash sum directly to Dignity Funerals Limited and a Dignity Funeral Director will take care of arrangements.
- To help even more, there will be an additional £250 contribution from Dignity towards the final cost of your funeral with a Dignity Funeral Director.
Your family will be in good hands with Dignity
- Dignity is a collection of the UK's finest Funeral Directors.
- They are devoted to delivering the highest quality funeral services in the UK.
- They help people through one of the most difficult times of their life.
We chose them as our partners because of their proven track record in offering care and compassion to their customers.
- A nationwide network of owned and approved Funeral Directors across the UK offering caring support and an expert service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Dignity serve over 800 local communities across the UK
- They have already helped nearly 1 million people plan for their funeral in advance
All Dignity Funeral Directors are accredited by the National Association of Funeral Directors, and are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) or the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA).
Source: Dignity plc Annual Report & Accounts 2021.