If you’re a member or employee looking for details of your pension plan,
Manage Your Account is a simple way to keep track of your savings online.
Otherwise, please confirm below to continue to access the site.
Find out more here on our range of trust and contract-based pension products which can be flexibly tailored to your needs.
Visit the Legal & General Mastertrust website to find profiles of the trustees, read their governance policies, and understand how their investment strategies and statement of investment principles are designed to help deliver good outcomes for members.
You can also read the latest value for money members’ assessment in the annual Chair’s Statement.
The IGC’s objectives are to provide independent oversight of Legal & General’s governance policies and to assess whether members are receiving value for money from the Legal & General scheme.
On the IGC’s website you can read its policies and its latest annual report, as well as finding out more about the IGC members and the work they do.
If you’re the trustee or administrator of a DC scheme with assets of under £100 million, you’re required to carry out extended value for money assessments. We’ve got the knowledge, expertise and resources to support you in meeting your new legislative obligations.
Support and training tools
A range of online education materials and useful tools to help members manage their workplace pension.
Online account management
Access to the online Manage Your Account portal allows members to view their savings, change funds and update their details in the years before they start accessing their pension pots.
The ability for members to take the pension plan with them to their next employer.
Financial wellbeing hub
A hub which provides practical tools and regularly updated information to help support members with budgeting and planning for key events throughout their lives.
Pension tracing service
Helps members to find and transfer old pension pots into their new pension.
We’re highly experienced in helping companies engage members with their new workplace pension scheme. See a full list of our tools and services available to members on our hub
|Flexible income||Cash lump sum||Annuity||Ability to transfer|
|Our products include:|
Flexible income is at trustees’ discretion for own trust schemes.
Drawdown payments are treated as taxable income. When taking a cash lump sum the first 25% is usually tax free with the remaining 75% treated as taxable income.
Tax treatment is dependent on individual circumstances and is subject to change.
We’ve listened to employees and designed a new stocks and shares ISA that aims to meet their needs.
We’ve taken the complexity out of investing to make it simpler for your employees to choose the investment that suits them and take greater control of their financial future.