- From £5 a month
- 5 Star Rated comprehensive cover
- UK's No.1 Life Insurance provider**
Providing for your loved ones is so important. But what would happen if the worst happened to you? Life Insurance could financially protect your loved ones when they need it most. After all, life insurance is not for you. It’s for them.
How does Life Insurance work?
Our Life Insurance could pay out a cash sum if you die or are diagnosed with a terminal illness while covered by the policy (provided life expectancy is less than 12 months). The amount of cover you choose will stay fixed unless you change your policy.
You choose the amount of cover you need and how long you need it for. You can take out life insurance under joint or single names and you can pay your premiums monthly or annually.
- Premiums from only £5 a month depending on your individual circumstances
- Your cash sum could help pay the mortgage or help with everyday living expenses
- Peace of mind knowing life insurance can help financially protect your loved ones
We also offer Decreasing Life Insurance, designed to help protect a repayment mortgage so the amount of cover reduces roughly in line with the way a repayment mortgage decreases. Helping your loved ones to stay in the family home without worrying about the mortgage.
**UK's number one Life Insurance provider based on new individual Life Insurance sales in 2021, Term & Health Watch Report 2022, Swiss Re.