If you have any questions about our Over 50s Life Insurance Plan, you may find the answer below, but if you prefer to talk to someone please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Do I need a medical?
Can my partner take out cover as well?
Will my premiums ever go up?
Can I change my mind?
Can I cash in my plan?
What is the Funeral Benefit Option?
How many plans can I take out?
What needs to be done when making a claim?
Can I put my plan in Trust?
Can I reduce my monthly premiums?
- Premiums start from £5 a month depending on age
- Guaranteed acceptance with no medical for UK residents aged 50 - 80. There may be other products available if you want to answer further lifestyle and medical questions
- This is not a savings product and has no cash value until a valid claim is made
- In the first year, if you die from natural causes we will refund any premiums. If you die as the result of an accident, we will pay your cash sum
- Depending on how long you live, you may pay more in premiums than your cash sum
- If you stop paying premiums, you will lose your cover and will get nothing back
- Your cash sum is fixed at outset and inflation will reduce its buying power over time