Top-up your ISA
Don't miss out on your full ISA allowance:
- Make your investment work harder for you. Use your full ISA allowance of £20,000 tax-efficiently and top-up by 5 April 2019.
- You can top-up with a lump sum of £100 or more or by regular contributions of at least £10.
- ISAs allow you to get more back from your investments because you don’t pay income and capital gains tax on any returns.
- Please remember the value of your investment and any income from it may fall as well as rise and is not guaranteed. You may get back less than you invest.
- The tax efficiency of ISAs is based on current rules. The current tax situation may not be maintained. The benefit of the tax treatment depends on individual circumstances.
- Each fund has its own risks detailed in the individual Key Investor Information
- More general information can be found in A guide to investing with us . Before you decide to invest you must read these documents.