Stocks and shares ISA
Pay in from £20 a month or a £100 lump sum. More potential for returns than a cash ISA and a tax-efficient way to save.
- Save up to £20,000 this tax year
- No fixed term but consider investing for at least five years
- Options for new and experienced investors
Pay in from £20 a month or a £100 lump sum.
Start investing in your child’s future today.
- Save up to £9,000 this tax year
- Anyone can pay in to maximise savings
- The money is locked in until your child turns18.
Pay in lump sums from £100.
Save and invest for a brighter retirement.
- Get up to 25% extra on top of what you save
- Scope for long-term growth to boost your retirement
- Choose from our simple range of five funds
Learn the basics
We can help you understand how to do more with your money through our stocks and shares ISA.
Explore our articles, covering everything from Getting Started, Market Insights and Conscious Investing.
Frequently asked questions
Explore our questions covering:
- Junior ISAs,
- and My Account.
Stay a step ahead of scams
We'll do everything we can to protect your money, but it's very important for you to stay alert to avoid pension and investment scams.
Keep your financial information safe and be careful about entering into an investment.