Stocks and shares ISA.
New to investing?
Download our helpful and informative guide to investing in stocks and shares ISAs
- Please remember the value of your investment and any income from it may fall as well as rise and is not guaranteed. You may get back less than you invest.
- The tax efficiency of ISAs is based on current rules. The current tax situation may not be maintained. The benefit of the tax treatment depends on individual circumstances.
- Each trust has its own risks detailed in the individual Key Investor Information documents.
- More general information can be found in A guide to investing with us. Before you decide to invest you must read these documents.
- Key Investor Information
- A guide to investing with us (PDF:812KB)
Other types of ISA
There are other types of ISAs available, such as Cash ISA; Lifetime ISA; Innovative Finance ISA.
You can put money into one of each kind of ISA each tax year.
You can find out more at www.gov.uk/individual-savings-accounts