These examples give you an idea of the income our annuity and our other guaranteed income products might provide. They assume you take the maximum 25% tax-free cash sum available but you can choose to take less. The results are examples only and aren't advice. The actual income you can get will depend on your individual circumstances.
Guaranteed income for the rest of your life
- Can pay more if you have health conditions or lifestyle risks
- Can keep paying out to a loved one after you die
- Can’t be changed once the plan has started.
Guaranteed income for a set period and lump sum at the end
Fixed Term Retirement Plan
- Pays an annual income and final lump sum that you choose
- Lets you make withdrawals from the lump sum or cash in the whole plan
- Doesn’t pay more if you have health conditions or lifestyle risks