How much could you borrow with a Retirement Interest Only Mortgage?
Our affordability calculator will give you an idea of the amount you could borrow. Please make sure you complete the calculator as thoroughly as possible for an accurate result.
Once you've had a calculation, you'll need to speak to an Adviser, who can talk to you about your circumstances and complete a full Decision in Principle. This will provide you with the exact amount that can be borrowed; it's subject to the information you provided plus the results of a credit reference check. Applications are subject to our standard lending criteria, status and financial standing.
The calculator gives an estimate of the potential amount you could borrow but is not a guarantee of lending. Additional calculations and evidence will be required to fully assess how much you can afford to pay. This may reduce the amount we would be prepared to lend.
Think carefully before securing a loan against your home. As a last resort, your home may be repossessed if you don't keep up with payments.
Please make sure you click on information buttons in the calculator to understand what amounts you need to include.
Call us to find out if a Retirement Interest Only Mortgage is for you
To speak with us about your options, call the number below.
For any other enquiries please get in touch via our contact us page
0121 221 2612
Monday to Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am - 1:00pm
We may record and monitor calls.
- Monthly Council Tax Payment;
- Annual salary (average of the last 2 years profits/earnings for self-employed);
- Annual guaranteed bonus, overtime and commission;
- Income from investments such as buy to lets (average over the last 2 years);
- Pension pot value for Self-Invested Personal Pension, Defined Contribution or Personal Pension;
- Annual State Pension;
- Annual Defined Benefit or Annuity (please advise if the Annuity Pension is escalating or not);
- Any spousal benefits connected to all private pensions;
- Details of whether your pensions are currently being taken, or to be taken in the future
- Any monthly credit commitments & committed expenditure (no need to include normal household bills) for individuals and joint.
Take a look at all our later life mortgages