Online client servicing
Online client servicing for Investment savings and Retirement savings. Our dedicated team will respond to simple information requests and queries within 48 hours.
You can continue to contact other divisions such as Workplace Savings and Protection in the same way as before. For Group Pensions, Protection, Insurance, Annuities and Lifetime Mortgages, you can find our contact telephone numbers on our Get in touch page.
Our Digital Response Team has been set up so you can contact us for information on investment savings, savings and retirement savings without the need to spend additional time having to wait in a phone queue. We have lots of information you can now find online.
How we can help
We want to provide you with the information you need quickly and aim to respond and fulfil these types of email queries within 48 hours:
- Change of name and address
- Contribution and withdrawal history
- Direct debit forms
- Individual pensions or bond valuations
- Issuing copies of retirement options packs
- Letters of Authority for Bonds
- Nomination of Beneficiary forms
- Policy detail requests
- Simple policy enquiries
- Surrender forms, transfers, switch forms and fund guides.
More complex queries will be passed to the correct teams to ensure we find the right answers and information for you.
View valuations / Policy details for Legal & General bonds and pensions.
The benefits are numerous:
- Free service available to registered users of the Adviser Centre.
- Puts you in control and allows you to obtain an unlimited number of valuations.
- Secure. Only the servicing agent of the policy may view the policy details.
- Easy to use. No training required.
If you choose to manage your clients through the Aegon platform you can get bond or pension valuations from cofunds.aegon.co.uk or call Aegon on 0345 604 4001.