Lifetime Mortgage calculator
Our Lifetime Mortgage calculator helps financial advisers to:
- Show your clients how much they may be able to release from their home.
- Demonstrate examples for both taking the maximum available as an initial advance or taking a smaller initial amount where the remainder can be drawn on in the future.
- Illustrate the effect of our inheritance protection option on the total loan amount available.
- Explore the impact of house price inflation.
- Highlight how the interest on their loan increases over time.
- Create a summary of your client's choices and possible results.
The calculator results are examples only. A lifetime mortgage is a loan secured on your client’s home. It will reduce the value of your client's estate but servicing the interest can slow or stop the growth of the loan over time and may affect their entitlement to means tested state benefits.
Our email PDF service for your illustration is currently unavailable.