Get ready for our 2023 Roadshows
The Mortgage Club will be back on the road again across 2023 for our popular regional roadshows.
Why should advisers attend?
- Our agenda will provide a market overview, technology updates, protection opportunities and much more
- Plenty of opportunities to network with the vast array of lenders who will be in attendance
- Meet face-to-face with the Mortgage Club leadership & broker teams to discuss any issues or opportunities
- Earn 4 hours of CPD for attending
- Free to attend and lunch provided, plus refreshments throughout
Our events are open to all – you don’t have to be an existing Club member to attend. In fact, we’d love to meet with new advisers who want to know more about the Club and what’s going on in the wider market.
The Club will be visiting:
- Silverstone Circuit Roadshow – Thursday 30th March (The Jimmy Brown Centre): Register Here
- Norwich Roadshow – Thursday 18th May (Dunston Hall Hotel): Register Here
- Lingfield Park Roadshow - Tuesday 20th June (Lingfield Park Racecourse): Register Here
- Manchester Roadshow – Wednesday 5th July (A J Bell Stadium): Register Here
- Belfast Roadshow – Wednesday 20th September (Hilton Belfast Templepatrick Golf & Country Club): Register Here
- Newport Roadshow – Thursday 19th October (International Convention Centre Wales): Register Here
Registration for each roadshow is from 9.00am, with the event kicking off at 10.00am and finishing at approximately 2.00pm. The full agenda for each event will be made available shortly.
Wednesday 8th March, 1pm - 3pm (with registration from 12:30pm for those attending in person)
We are pleased to announce the return of our ever-popular New Build Forum in partnership with Nationwide Building Society.
The forum will be addressing the following topics:
- Builder Activity
- Customer Affordability
- Progress with Scheme now clarity is emerging
- Market Outlook
You can choose to attend in-person or remotely dial in. We'd love to have a great crowd in the audience at Nationwide's London office, so please do consider attending in-person if possible.
The Mortgage Conference – Wednesday 19th April
Venue: Congress Centre, London
The Mortgage Club are proud to be headline sponsor for this upcoming industry conference, organised by the London Institute of Banking & Finance. The aim of the conference is to educate and inform – helping you and your business get ready for 2023 and face the challenges it may bring with confidence.
You’ll also be able to count six hours towards your continuing professional development (CPD) if you attend the conference.
As a member of the Club, you are also eligible for 20% off the ticket prices to attend! When you purchase your ticket, use the promotional code TMC2022 to claim the discount (Normal price is £75 and discounted price is £60)