The Mortgage Club will be back on the road again this autumn for our next series of roadshows. We will be visiting another 5 regions and each roadshow is kindly sponsored by Skipton for Intermediaries.
Why should advisers attend?
- Our agenda will cover consumer duty, a market overview, technology updates, protection opportunities and much more
- Plenty of opportunities to network with the vast array of lenders who will be in attendance
- Meet face-to-face with the Mortgage Club leadership & broker teams to discuss any issues or opportunities
- Earn 4 hours of CPD for attending
- Free to attend and lunch provided, plus refreshments throughout
Our events are open to all – you don’t have to be an existing Club member to attend. In fact, we’d love to meet with new advisers who want to know more about the Club and what’s going on in the wider market.
The Club will be visiting:
- North London Roadshow - Tuesday 27th September (Stone X Stadium): Register Here
- Lingfield Park Roadshow - Tuesday 4th October (Lingfield Park Racecourse): Register Here
- Newport Roadshow - Wednesday 12th October (International Convention Centre Wales): Register Here
- Manchester Roadshow - Tuesday 18th October (Emirates Old Trafford): Register Here
- Birmingham Roadshow - Thursday 20th October (Edgbaston Stadium): Register Here
Registration for each roadshow is from 9.00am, with the event kicking off at 10.00am and finishing at approximately 2.00pm. The full agenda for each event will be made available shortly.
Our 2022 conference theme is ‘Boost your Business Wellbeing: Supporting you to support your clients’ and is your guide as a principal on the key focus areas for your firm between now and Christmas to help boost the health of your business.
We hosted 5 sessions in this year’s conference focusing on market challenges, consumer duty, how climate action is affecting housing, unconscious bias in the workplace, and the continuing role of technology.
All sessions are available to watch on-demand at a time that suits you.