How to register with this lender as a new user
To register as an adviser with MPowered Mortgages please follow the link and fill out the form:
During the application process there’s a drop down option to select Legal & General Mortgage Club and the payment route will be added.
How to contact this lender
Broker Support: 0800 260 5949
MPowered, Pannell House, Park Street, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 4HN
Who we are
MPowered Mortgages is on a mission to change the mortgage industry.
Launched in 2021 and part of MQube, MPowered Mortgages is a new broker-only mortgage lender.
We offer hassle-free mortgages that provide certainty. Leaving you more time to advise, and find great outcomes for your customers.
- Our platform has been designed by brokers, for brokers
- We know the importance of borrowers getting advice – and that’s via you
- We’ll always be an intermediary lender, we won’t go direct
What we do
Using the latest tech, we’ve created a revolutionary platform that puts you in control and your client at ease:
- Fully digital and trackable application process – know what's happening at every stage
- Real-time underwriting – we'll start assessing your case on your first keystroke
- Simple, easy and quick application – submit a FMA in under 10 minutes
Discover our prime residential products and criteria
- Highly competitive rates – we're more than a match for the ‘big six’
- Loans up to 85% LTV
- Capital raising on all remortgages up to 85% LTV
- Family gifted deposits accepted
- No min time in employment
- Max age 70 at end of mortgage term
- Minimum 2 years trading for self-employed
- Foreign nationals accepted - 3 years residency required
- 5% builders deposit accepted
- Leasehold flats/maisonettes/apartments accepted
- Ex-local authority houses accepted
- Max loan £1.5 million
- Terms from 5 to 40 years - affordability calculated to max 35 years
- Fees can be added to the loan without affecting the LTV
- Zero-hour contracts accepted
- Soft footprint at AIP
- Up to 5.5x LTI
|Fee received from lender
|We'll pay you
|Buy to Let||0.60%||0.55%|
Residential only available to selected Brokers.