Legal & General Mortgage Club is working with Key Partnerships, the UK's market leading equity release referral service. With over 20 years of experience, Key Partnerships provides a robust referral process to Legal & General Mortgage Club members. We’ll help you broaden your proposition to include equity release without the need for you to advise or take on the compliance responsibility.
How can Key Partnerships help broaden your proposition?
- Trust the experts – we provide whole-of-market advice, through our specialist advisers, The Equity Release Experts, and we’ve made it our business to know the market inside and out, so you can feel safe in recommending equity release to your client.
- Going the extra mile – we offer a simple, transparent process geared to give you control while we take the strain so that you can focus on giving your client the best experience.
- Risk and hassle free – we take 100% of the compliance risk, so you can simply refer your client and monitor their progress through our dedicated portal 24/7. We just need their name, address and contact number to get started.
- Additional income stream – for every case that completes, we pay an average referral payment of £1,980* and we will keep you posted every step of the way.
- A range of tools and extensive training resources to help you – our loan to value calculator is just one of the resources available with Key Partnerships. You’ll find further tools, such as our remaining equity calculator, on the Key Partnerships Portal once registered. We also provide a wide range of educational webinars about later life lending.
- Hands-on support – our dedicated Telephone Account Managers (TAMs) are on hand to discuss potential cases with you, provide answers to your everyday queries and support you with access to our online portal and tools. Your Business Development Manager (BDM) will also be available for face-to-face or team meetings. They are on hand to help you understand the growing equity release market and the opportunity for your clients.
*Average referral payment across the UK in 2021