Name change

Change my name

If the error is one made by your employer, please contact them as they may be able amend the records themselves.

Alternatively, please complete this form and upload one form of the evidence detailed below.

* Required

Your Policy/Account/Arrangement is a 10 digit number starting with "2" and ending with "1". For example: 2000000001

Contact Details

Change of Name

Drag and drop or choose a file
Add file

We respect your privacy and will always keep your details confidential.

If you would like to view our privacy policy, please visit