Gift Card terms and conditions:
If you buy Life Insurance or Decreasing Life Insurance with or without Critical Illness Cover on or before 30 November 2018, you’ll be entitled to either a £75 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* or M&S e-Gift Card when you apply online or by phone. Please read the following terms and conditions before you apply:
- This offer is only available to customers who take out a Legal & General Life Insurance or Decreasing Life Insurance policy, with or without Critical Illness Cover, on or before 30 November 2018 online or via the telephone.
- You will be eligible for your e-Gift card six months after your policy start date, provided you haven’t cancelled your policy and your payments are fully up to date.
- A letter or email will be sent to you with details of how to redeem your e-Gift card, please allow 30 days from your policy start date for delivery of this communication.
- This offer is not available to Cashback customers. Cashback customers are customers who receive a cash sum when they buy a Legal & General Life Insurance or Decreasing Life Insurance policy, with or without Critical Illness Cover via a Legal & General Affiliate partner.
- This offer is only available if you apply directly to Legal & General. If you apply via a Financial Adviser, or through any other website that isn’t www.legalandgeneral.com, such as a comparison site or via a Legal & General Affiliate partner, you will not be eligible for this offer.
- If you have previously held and cancelled a Legal & General Life Insurance or Decreasing Life Insurance policy, with or without Critical Illness Cover within the last 18 months, you will not be eligible for this offer.
- Legal & General reserves the right to cancel your Legal & General Life Insurance or Decreasing Life Insurance policy or your eligibility for an e-Gift card should we discover or have a reasonable suspicion that the terms and conditions of this offer are being abused.
- This offer is limited to one e-Gift card per policy sold.
- You have twelve months from your policy start date to claim your e-Gift card or you will not be eligible for this offer.
- The incentive provider could be changed but the monetary value of this offer will not change.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
*Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards ("GCs") may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products available on www.amazon.co.uk. GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. GCs are issued by Amazon EU S.à r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.