Gift Card: Terms and ConditionsYour welcome gift - A free £85 Gift Card
Your welcome gift - A free £85 Gift Card
If you buy our Over 50s Fixed Life Insurance Plan up to and including 31 August 2019 we'll send you an £85 gift card. Please read the following terms and conditions before you apply.
- This offer is only available to customers who take out a Legal & General Over 50s Fixed Life Insurance Plan, on or before 31 August 2019 online, by post or via the telephone.
- You will be eligible for your gift card six months after your policy start date, provided you haven’t cancelled your policy and your payments are fully up to date. A letter or email will be sent to you with details of how to redeem your gift card, please allow 30 days from your policy start date for delivery of this communication.
- This offer is not available to Cashback customers. Cashback customers are customers who receive a cash sum when they buy a Legal & General Over 50s Life Insurance Plan via a Cashback website.
- The offer is only available if you apply directly to Legal & General. If you apply via a Financial Adviser, or through any other website that isn’t www.legalandgeneral.com, such as a comparison site, you will not be eligible for this offer.
- If you have previously held and cancelled a Legal & General Over 50s Life Insurance Plan within the last 18 months, you will not be eligible for this offer.
- Legal & General reserves the right to cancel your Legal & General Over 50s Life Insurance Plan or your eligibility for a gift card should we discover or have a reasonable suspicion that the terms and conditions of this offer are being abused.
- This offer is limited to one gift card per policy sold.
- You have twelve months from your policy start date to claim your gift card or you will not be eligible for this offer.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
*Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards ("GCs") may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products available on www.amazon.co.uk. GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. GCs are issued by Amazon EU S.à r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.