Investec Private Bank.
How to register with this lender as a new user
Call Investec Private Banking on +44 (0)20 7597 4050 to speak with a member of their dedicated Mortgage Intermediary team.
For further details please visit the Investec Private Banking website.
Download Initial Enquiry Form for Mortgages and Loans
How to add Mortgage Club as a payment route with this lender
How to contact this lender
Alternatively, please contact Peter Izard, Business Development Manager on:
Mobile: 0791 277 3278
Meet your Investec Private Banking team here
Here’s a quick guide to understand if your client may qualify for Investec Private Banking.
- Earn a minimum annual income of £300,000. Investec’s clients typically have net assets of £3million or more. Please note, Investec Private Bank‘s criteria for calculating annual income is flexible – this may include, but not limited to, foreign currency income, carry, co-invest and bonuses.
- Residency is not limited to UK. Investec Private Bank offers mortgages to both UK residents and non-UK residents.
- Property purchase in England and Wales. At this time Investec Private Bank does not offer mortgages on property located in Scotland or Northern Ireland.
- No assets under management criteria. There is no requirement for your client to have funds under Investec Private Bank’s managed to apply.
About Investec Private Bank’s mortgages
A mortgage from Investec Private Bank is created to be as unique as your client. Designed with flexible features and repayment options required to help your client achieve both their short-term and long-term goals.
- Buying a second home or moving home
- First time buyers
- Accessing equity in the main residential property
- Borrowing to invest in residential property
- Renovating or building a main residential property
Key facts are a glance:
Loan amount: From £250,000 to £10million (Investec may consider higher)
Loan-to-Value: Up to 95% owner occupied properties
Interest rate: Fixed and tracker rate mortgages are available. The actual rate available may depend upon your client’s specific circumstances. Ask your dedicated Private Banker for a personalised illustration.
Loan terms: Up to 35 years for capital and interest (up to 15 years for buy-to-let mortgages). Terms vary based upon your client’s individual circumstances.
Overpayments: Allowed. Please note, an early repayment charge may apply.
|Fee received from lender|
|We'll pay you|
|Million Plus range||0.500%||0.450%|