How to register with this lender as a new user
You can register quickly in our broker portal.
How to add Mortgage Club as a payment route with this lender
You can do this in 3 simple steps:
- Login to our Broker Portal.
- Complete and submit a Decision in Principle.
- On the Product Selection screen of the full application select Legal & General from the dropdown menu.
How to contact this lender
You can call our central sales team: 020 3846 6838
Or get in touch to arrange a meeting with one of our field-based team: https://www.lendinvest.com/intermediaries/contact/
See our full product range on our website: https://www.lendinvest.com/intermediaries/products/
Working with LendInvest
How you apply for Buy-to-Let mortgages should be quicker, easier and good value. It should support you and your professional clients to realise their ambitions by giving them flexible criteria and the funding they need to expand and grow their property portfolios.
Through bringing technology to Buy-to-Let, you and your client have access to:
- An online BTL calculator for an instant quote
- A simpler application process through our online portal
- Time-saving technologies, like using electronic signatures for applications, direct debit mandates and offers, and Onfido for digital ID check
- Open Banking to reduce the amount of documentation that needs to be provided, saving both you and your client time
- Direct access to our underwriters to keep the process easy from start to finish, not just the online part.
Supporting your professional landlords and limited company clients is our business. That’s why we’ve made growing portfolios through larger loans a key feature of our product range, which includes:
- ICR at 5% or lower
- Same product rates for individuals and limited companies
- Rates starting from 2.99%
- LTVs up to 75% for two and five year fixed
- 75% LTV products from 3.49%
- Loans up to £750,000 for standard properties
- HMOs up to 10 rooms and MUFBs up to 10 units
- Loans up to £1,000,000 for Large HMO and MUFB
- HMO minimum property values reduced, £250k in Greater London and £100k elsewhere
- Valuation fees are £150 for standard properties
- £500 cashback on legal fees for 5 year fixed, standard property deals
Flexible Buy-to-Let criteria:
- Concentration limit of up to 10 properties in the same postcode
- Flexible income requirements for experienced landlords
- Funding for companies up to 3 layers
- Tiered maximum exposure limits up to £5 million
- No size limits on a landlord’s portfolio mortgaged with other lenders.
- Lending on new build houses and flats up to 70% LTV
A human touch
While technology improves the process, nothing can replace access to an experienced underwriter and conversations with an expert BDM.
You are given direct access to your underwriter throughout the application process, and field-based BDMs are available for meetings in your area.
This keeps your application and process easy from start to finish, and not just for the online part.
Contact your local BDM, get an instant quote and find all of our latest rate information on our Buy-to-Let page.
You have two bespoke Buy-to-Let guides to use. The first, a rates guide, for quick access to our latest rates and offers.
The second, a full lending criteria guide, for an easy check of our lending criteria to see how we can support your client.
|Fee received from lender|
|We'll pay you|
|Buy to Let||0.700%||0.600%|