Skipton Building Society.
How to register with this lender as a new user
Visit Skipton and complete the online registration form and an activation code will be sent to you within 20 minutes.
How to add Mortgage Club as a payment route with this lender
Select Legal & General from the drop down when submitting a case.
How to contact this lender
Mortgage Service Centre (MSC) tel: 0345 601 6683
Direct Access only available to select Partners, Please contact our Mortgage Support Services for further information 01226 230504.
Guidance on packaging your case right
As a guide, we will ask for the following on all cases:
- Signed e-mortgage declaration form
- Latest payslip (plus P60 if using bonuses, overtime or commission)
- If self employed, latest 2 years' accounts (or latest 2 years' SA302s with latest 1 years' accounts)
- Evidence of any other income to be used (eg tax credit notices, child benefit award - please provide all pages)
- Latest 1 or 3 months bank statements showing salary credited and commitments (DIP will advise if 1 or 3 months required based upon application score)
- If the client is living in rented accommodation currently or is a first time buyer please provide evidence of deposit/savings.
If the client has more than one BTL, please provide an Asset and liability statement.
Before submitting your case, please ensure that it fits with our Affordability calculator.
What makes us different
Our real life lending charter demonstrates our commitment to you, our professional partners and underpins the way we work with you.
1. No dual pricing – unless it’s in your favour
We know that dual pricing can be an issue, so we guarantee that your clients will not find a better deal by coming to us direct. Furthermore, in recognition of that fact that 95% of our lending is via mortgage professionals – from time to time, we will offer products that are only available through you.
2. We won’t proactively market home or life insurance to your clients
We understand that home and life insurance are incredibly important to you and therefore we pledge not to approach your clients with a view to cross-selling these products.
3. We give you 5 working days to submit pipeline business following a product withdrawal
We recognise that having the rug pulled from under you with regards to product withdrawals can be frustrating for you and your clients. With this in mind, we promise that for cases where a KFI has been produced for your client, you will have 5 working days to submit a full mortgage application, following a product withdrawal.
4. We always communicate with you via timely, clear and straight-talking communications
We already strive to be transparent in our communications with you. This pledge demonstrates our ongoing commitment to ensuring that, as a business, we communicate with you in a clear and straightforward way, treating you, our professional partners, with the respect you deserve.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
Visit our website www.skipton-intermediaries.co.uk to find details of our:
- National team of dedicated Intermediary Relationship Managers
- Online Affordability Calculator
- Flexible mortgage criteria
- Competitive product range
- Online Decisions in Principle (DIPs), with instant responses;
- E- mortgage application service, scan and upload facility
- Web based case progress tracker
- Minimum submission requirements
To view our full range or mortgage products, please visit our website.
Submitting an application
To submit a mortgage application to the Society please visit their website.
|Fee received from lender|
|We'll pay you|
|Buy to Let||0.500%||0.450%|
|Product Transfers - BTL||0.350%||0.330%|
|Product Transfers - Resi||0.300%||0.280%|