Stafford Railway Building Society.
How to register with this lender as a new user
How to add Mortgage Club as a payment route with this lender
When registering with this lender, please inform them that Legal & General Mortgage Club will be one of your nominated routes for payment.
You will need to tick the box for “Legal & General Mortgage Club” as your assigned mortgage club on the application form, which can be downloaded from their website.
How to contact this lender
Phone: (01785) 223212 / Email: Mutual@srbs.co.uk
Business Development Team
Stephen Breen, FPC, CeRER, CeMap
Business Development Manager (North)
Mobile: 07508 128678/Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Development Manager (South)
Phone – 07506 906525 / Email: Emma.email@example.com
Stafford Railway Building Society
An Individual Approach to Lending
We have been offering mortgages for over 140 years lending throughout England and Wales. We operate from a single site in the centre of Stafford, which means there are no call centres. You will always be able to contact a member of our mortgage team directly and can discuss your quirky cases with an underwriter directly.
Celebrating the Niches
We understand that not every case is conventional, and with the ever-changing way mortgage customer are choosing to work, live and expand their portfolios, we are here to help the unconventional. We also credit check not score all our mortgage applications.
We specialise in the following areas.
Ex Pat Buy to Lets
- We lend in a wide range of countries including Australia, Hong Kong and Dubai
- New build houses and flats up to 70% LTV
- Holiday lets up to 70%
- 90% LTV on all houses and Flats
- Builder incentives and builder gifted deposits
- Section 106’s and over 55’s apartments
- Manual underwriting of every case
- Retained profits (previous financial year only)
- Multiple income streams
Self Build (Through Buildstore)
- 85% LTV for purchase of land and property
- Renovations and structure conversions
- Interest only available during the build
You can find further details on our range of products by visiting our dedicated Intermediary website
|Fee received from lender|
|We'll pay you|
|Buy to Let||0.400%||0.370%|