Pension fund unit prices.
This section shows you detailed and up-to-date information of a selection of prices applying to Legal & General pension plans. Prices are published here immediately they become available.
If you are invested in a Property fund, you should check to see if this fund is still available as a number of Property funds have been temporarily suspended. Once suspended you cannot move money in or out of these funds. For more information please see Questions and Answers
- Daily stakeholder fund prices *
- Daily unit pension fund prices
- Portfolio plus pension unit prices
- WorkSave pension unit prices**
* These include Personal Pension Plan 2000 which started on or after 6 April 2001 and Trustee Investment Plans which started on or after 24 June 2002.
**These unit prices apply for WorkSave pensions where the fund name(s) end with a 3. For example: 'L&G Fixed Interest 3'. For other WorkSave pension funds where the fund name does not end with a 3, please see Portfolio plus pension unit prices.
If you'd like to know more about the key policies and practices we use to manage our unit linked funds, please read our A guide to how we manage our unit-linked funds (W11471) (PDF: 111KB) .
Keep track of your Legal & General pension seven days a week through our secure online service, My Account.
- see how your funds are performing
- switch funds
- change your regular contributions
- redirect your contributions
- change your direct debit details
Pension Guidance and Advice
We strongly recommend that you seek guidance from the Government’s free and impartial service Pension Wise.
Find out more about guidance or advice