Cynergy Bank (Selected Partners Only)
How to register with this lender as a new user
Visit Cynergy Bank UK Intermediaries and register online.
How to add Mortgage Club as a payment route with this lender
When you submit your application please select ‘Legal & General Mortgage Club’ as the payment route from the options provided.
How to contact this lender
The Intermediary Support Team are available from 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays on 0207 304 6675.
Direct access is only currently available to a limited number of select Partners, Please contact our Mortgage Support Services for further information 01226 230504.
Founded in 1955, Cynergy Bank UK is a standalone UK Bank with its own Board of Directors and ring-fenced capital and liquidity.
Cynergy Bank UK has been delivering commercial and business mortgages for over 60 years and the Bank now brings its decades-long experience to the residential mortgage market.
At Cynergy Bank UK, all our lending decisions are individually underwritten. This means we can offer customers, particularly those whose circumstances are unique, fast and personalised decisions on their mortgage applications.
- A soft footprint DiP facility.
- No credit scoring.
- Online intermediary portal with document upload and case tracking.
- A truly flexible approach to underwriting with all cases manually assessed.
- No maximum age restrictions.
- Joint mortgage sole proprietor mortgages available.
- No maximum loan size.
- Can lend against daily rate for contract workers.
- Self-employed affordability assessed on latest year figures.
- Day 1 Re-Mortgages considered.
- Direct access to our underwriters.
- Dedicated Key Account Managers.
- Intermediary Support Team available from 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays.
Visit www.cynergybank.co.uk/intermediaries for more information on our mortgage products, lending criteria and sales contact details.
|Fee received from lender
|We'll pay you