The Mortgage Works
How to register with this lender as a new user
Visit TMW and complete the online registration form. When asked during the registration process please select Legal & General as your mortgage club.
How to add Mortgage Club as a payment route with this lender
If Legal & General do not show as a payment route please Email TMW to request this to be added.
How to contact this lender
Broker Chat is an online instant messaging service open until 6pm, Monday to Friday. It’s a quick and convenient way to speak to one of our experienced advisers. You can:
- Ask about your new lending questions
- Save a record of your online conversation
- Give instant feedback on your Broker Chat experience
Submit a case and case tracking: www.themortgageworks.co.uk/eservices
Tel: 0800 545 31 31
Option 1: Products, criteria and BDM Support
Option 2: System support
Option 3: Updates on submitted case
The Mortgage Works (TMW)
The Mortgage Works is a subsidiary of Nationwide Building Society and has been offering mortgages for over 30 years. Decades after our first loan to a landlord, we’re still working hard to bring you the best of buy to let. A lot’s changed, but we’re still as dedicated to supporting landlords and our brokers as we’ve always been. Crafted products. Competitive pricing. Clear criteria. An enduring commitment to helping you help your clients. We work so The Mortgage Works.
Products & Features
- No minimum personal income requirements
- No maximum age for Experienced Landlords at 65% LTV or less. For other applicants/LTV, maximum age at application is 70 years
- No limit on number of properties
- Lower rate tax payer proposition (125% interest cover ratio)
- Buy to Let and Let to Buy products up to 75% LTV, with a range of product fees to suit your clients’ needs
- Limited Company proposition with products available up to 75% LTV and 125% Interest Cover Ratio
- Portfolio landlords accepted, with no limit on number of properties held by landlord.
Submit applications through TMW Online*
TMW Online is our online service for intermediaries providing you with everything you need to complete a fast application:
- Submit your clients’ applications easily
- Download and print case documents online for your compliance records
- Electronic decisions in principle
- Case tracking – updated every 10 minutes
- Dynamic form filling
- Upload proofs to TMW Online using our document upload facility.
Supporting you and your clients
TMW has a network of field and telephone based Business Development Managers covering the UK along with telephone based, regional Business Development Advisers committed to meeting your business needs.
Broker Chat is an online instant messaging service open until 5pm, Monday to Friday. It is a quick and convenient way to speak to one of our experienced advisers. You can get guidance with any of the following:
- Lending criteria
- Procuration fees
- Technical support.
Broker Chat also gives you the ability to save a record of your online conversation.
Tel: 0345 600 31 31
|Fee received from lender
|We'll pay you
|Buy to Let||0.440%||0.390%|
|Switcher Product Advance||0.200%||0.190%|
|Large portfolio Products||0.540%||0.490%|
|Limited Company Buy to Let||0.540%||0.490%|