How to register with this lender as a new user
Click the link below to register as a new broker with Selina Finance
How to add Mortgage Club as a payment route with this lender
Select “Legal & General Mortgage Club” as your mortgage club when submitting your Due Diligence Form.
How to contact this lender
Contact us on 020 3514 5615 or email@example.com
Who we are?
Selina Finance is an innovative and digital-first secured loans provider offering 1st & 2nd charge mortgage products. Alongside our traditional Homeowner Loan product, we also offer the flexible Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC), the first of its kind in the UK.
Selina's digital-first approach ensures a streamlined and efficient journey for our brokers and customers:
- Online, paperless application via Selina’s Broker Portal
- Updates on new applications within hours
- Dedicated broker and application support
- Light-touch packaging requirements
- Valuations on Hometrack AVM
- Same day offers available on fully packaged applications
- E-signatures on full offer pack to allow same day funding
Although we are digital-first, our experienced broker support team is always available to provide 1st class service and support.
What we do?
At Selina we offer a suite of secured lending products:
- Homeowner Loan
- Traditional 1st or 2nd charge mortgage
- Typically used for lump sum funding needs (e.g. debt consolidation, home improvements, vehicle purchase)
- LTVs up to 85%
- Fixed and variable rate available
- Prime and adverse plans
- ERC and no-ERC options
- Product fees start at £995
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- 1st or 2nd charge mortgage
- Drawdown facility allowing customers to draw, repay, and redraw over a 5 year flexibility period
- Ideal for longer term funding needs (e.g. large home improvements, school fees)
- LTVs up to 85%
- No ERCs
- Product fee of £1,395
Selina lends for a wide-variety of loan purposes, including debt consolidation, home improvements, BTL purchase, school fees, vehicle finance, business purposes, and much more.
Our affordability criteria also covers a range of income types, including contractors, limited company self-employed, and sole traders.
|Fee received from lender
|We'll pay you