More 2 Life
How to register with this lender as a new user
Register via fastpath
Since our launch in 2008 we’ve dedicated ourselves to later life lending and supporting advisers like you. As one of the largest lenders in the equity release market, you can conﬁdently recommend a more2life plan knowing it will be competitive, market-leading and feature-rich.
We’re on a mission to help you and your business with the broadest range of award-winning plans, market-leading technology designed to help accelerate your success, and the very best adviser-focused support and expertise.
Widest choice of plans and features
No other lender can provide you with the breadth of modern plans, LTVs, features, extras and competitive rates which you can offer your clients with more2life.
We arm you with the broadest range of lifetime mortgages and features on the market for added flexibility and protection, now and in future. Our fully-automatic 005 features are included wherever your client is eligible, and are:
- Partial repayments from day 1 – Depending on the plan, your clients could repay up to 12% of their initial loan in any 12 month period from when the loan completes, without incurring any early repayment charges.
- Fixed ERCs – All new more2life plans now come with fixed ERCs as standard to provide clients with protection and peace of mind.
- Early repayment charge exemptions – In joint cases, the remaining borrower can repay their loan in full without incurring any ERCs, within 3 years of the death or admission into long-term care of the first borrower.
- Inheritance protection – Your clients can protect a percentage of their home’s future value as inheritance for loved ones, as long as they don’t take the maximum loan available to them, giving them control and peace of mind.
- Downsizing protection – After an initial period of 5 years from when the loan completes, your client can repay their loan in full without incurring any ERCs, if they move to a property outside of our lending criteria.
Technology to accelerate success
Thanks to fastpath, you can take your clients from KFI all the way to completion entirely online, without ﬁlling in any paperwork. This together with automated, digital processes means you spend less time doing paperwork, and more time growing your business.
fastpath is mobile and tablet friendly, with features such as: online case tracking, automatic email updates and SMS valuation booking options for your client.
Adviser-focused support and expertise
From the moment you register, you are assigned a dedicated business development manager and telephone account manager, who can help you grow your business and secure your clients with the best deal for them. You also have access to online tools never seen before in the equity release market, resources and CII-accredited webinars to take advantage of anywhere, anytime - even when you're out in the field. Take a look
What do I do next?
Register with us to access our market-leading plans
Visit the Learning Lab and explore the resources & tools on offer
Find out who to contact & when and introduce yourself to the team
This is intended for intermediaries only and not for customer use.