How to register with this lender as a new user
Visit Nottingham BS and complete the online registration form and select Legal & General when requested.
How to add Mortgage Club as a payment route with this lender
How to register
Follow the simple instructions below and visit our website
How to register with us - instructions PDF: 292KB
How to contact this lender
Contact our Intermediary Support Team on 0344 4812010 or our website
Who we are:
Nottingham Building Society was established in 1849 and is now one of the UK`s top ten Building Societies. We have a strong commitment to the intermediary mortgage market reflected in our product offering and robust service standards. We lend anywhere in England and Wales and offer direct access to a dedicated underwriter once a case has been submitted and packaged.
Some of the reasons to use us:
- 95% for First Time Buyers
- 90% New build Houses.
- 80% Interest Only (with suitable repayment vehicle).
- A range of no ERC products, both Residential and Buy To Let.
- Full Proc. fee paid on ported cases
- Let to buy
- Residential Lending up to 90% even with Buy to let properties in the background.
- Experienced team of Regional Development Managers.
- Loans and credit cards to be repaid can be ignored for affordability purpose.
- Flexible approach to lending into retirement.
- No maximum number of buy to let properties with other lenders.
- Direct Email and telephone access to a dedicated underwriter.
- Free valuations on all residential and some buy to let products.
- Discounted Homebuyers Reports.
- 10% annual overpayments allowed( based on the amount of the initial loan)
- Only £35 fee for product switching after offer.
- All products are portable and proc fees are payable on the full amount being borrowed
- Maximum loan sizes:
- Up to £750,000 (95% LTV for loans up to £500,000 / 80% LTV for loans above £500,000)
- Up to £350,000 on buy to Let.
- Register online.
- Full On Line Submission Process.
- Case management system with document upload.
- Offer download facility.
- Dedicated broker Desk Support.
Standard Packaging Documents when submitting a case
- 3 months latest bank statements
- 3 months latest payslips
- Proof of ID
- Broker declaration form
- Client declaration form
- Direct Debit mandate
- Assets & Liabilities statement (BTL only)
|Fee received from lender
|We'll pay you
|Mainstream||0.40% (min £200)||0.38% (min £175)|
|Buy to Let||0.40% (min £200)||0.38% (min £175)|
|Retirement Interest Only (RIO)||0.40% (min £200)||0.38% (min £175)|
|Holiday BTL||0.50% (min £200)||0.48% (min £175)|
|Limited Company Buy to Let||0.55% (min £0)||0.50% (min £0)|
|Residential and BTL Product transfers||0.25% (min £0)||0.23% (min £0)|
|LTD Company BTL and RIO||0.35% (min £0)||0.32% (min £0)|