Skipton Building Society
How to register with this lender as a new user
You will need to register with eMortgages to access our complete range of Online Services.
- Request a Decision in Principle (DIP), Mortgage Illustration (MIL), or Full Mortgage Application (FMA)
- Reprint a previously completed DIP/MIL or FMA
- Partially complete a DIP/MIL/DMA and return to complete it later
- Get instant lending indications from the DIP
- View a list of all your cases created online
- Update your registration details
- Track your case.
Our eMortgage system is available between 7am-10pm Monday to Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 10am-7pm Sunday.
How to add Mortgage Club as a payment route with this lender
Make sure to select L&G as the mortgage club on the drop down box on eMortgages.
How to contact this lender
Get in touch your way – by phone, email, web chat, video call, Twitter
Who we are
Skipton Building Society has been helping people secure homes since 1853. The vast majority of the Society’s lending is done through intermediaries like you. In fact, without you, it wouldn’t be where it is today.
What we do
- A common sense, straightforward approach to lending.
- Access to Skipton’s underwriting team if you need it.
- Skipton will aim to review any extra documents requested at initial underwrite within 24 hours.
- You’ll be supported by a network of dedicated BDMs.
- Skipton combines technology with the human touch, to make things more efficient for you.
- You’ll receive clear, timely communications.
- You can reach Skipton by web chat for case updates and new enquiries.
- Your feedback helps Skipton to make its service work better for you.
- Get in touch your way – by phone, email, web chat, video call, Twitter
|Fee received from lender
|We'll pay you
|Buy to Let||0.500%||0.450%|
|Product Transfers - BTL||0.350%||0.330%|
|Product Transfers - Resi||0.300%||0.280%|