Skipton Building Society
How to register with this lender as a new user
You will need to register with eMortgages to access Skipton Building Society for Intermediaries complete range of Online Services.
Please note, you can only register using a company email address, they do not accept personal email addresses for registrations.
What you can do in eMortgages
- Request a Decision in Principle (DIP), Mortgage Illustration (MIL), or Full Mortgage Application (FMA)
- Reprint a previously completed DIP/MIL or FMA
- Partially complete a DIP/MIL/DMA and return to complete it later
- Get instant lending indications from the DIP
- View a list of all your cases created online
- Update your registration details
- Track your case.
There eMortgage system is available between 7am-10pm Monday to Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 10am-7pm Sunday.
How to add Mortgage Club as a payment route with this lender
Make sure to select L&G as the mortgage club on the drop down box on eMortgages.
How to contact this lender
Chat online to Skipton Building Society for Intermediaries Broker Support team between the hours of 8.30am and 6pm Monday to Thursday, 8.30am and 5.30pm on Friday and 9am and 12pm on Saturday.
You can also get in touch with them Broker Support team through any of the following ways:
Tel: 0345 601 6683 8:30am-6pm Monday to Thursday, 8:30am-5:30pm Friday.
Fax: 01756 705714
Who we are
It’s great when things just work. So, we have set out to do whatever we can to make your role easier, starting with a list of things you said you want.
“This list represents every time you’ve worked with a lender and needed to speak to an underwriter but couldn’t or had a decision from a computer when a person would’ve been better. They’re small things that make a big difference, and this outlines the steps we’re taking to make things faster, better and easier for you and your clients.”
Paul Fenn, Director of Business Development, Skipton Building Society.
What we do
- A common sense, straightforward approach to lending.
- Access to Skipton’s underwriting team if you need it.
- Skipton will aim to review any extra documents requested at initial underwrite within 24 hours.
- You’ll be supported by a network of dedicated BDMs.
- Skipton combines technology with the human touch, to make things more efficient for you.
- You’ll receive clear, timely communications.
- You can reach Skipton by webchat for case updates and new enquiries.
- Your feedback helps Skipton make its service work better for you.
- Get in touch your way – phone, email, web chat, video call, Twitter
|Fee received from lender
|We'll pay you
|Buy to Let||0.500%||0.450%|
|Product Transfers - BTL||0.350%||0.330%|
|Product Transfers - Resi||0.300%||0.280%|