United Trust Bank
WHO ARE WE?
- Specialist bank founded in 1955 based in Moorgate, Central London.
- Wide range of Lending Products funded through Deposit Accounts.
- Long-term introducer relationships
- Focus on providing outstanding service
- Common-sense lending decisions
- Multi Award winning proposition
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
United Trust Bank’s range of specialised mortgage products offers individual underwriting expertise and a focus on exemplary service.
Our highly skilled and experienced specialised mortgage team offers innovative lending products through the intermediary market. Brokers and customers alike can be assured that we will make quick, consistent and common sense underwriting decisions based on expert knowledge and do everything we can to ensure that each application we accept proceeds to a successful completion. Once the loan has completed, our customer service team will be on hand to assist the borrower throughout the life of the loan with any issues or queries.
We lend on a variety of property types for a wide range of purposes including home improvement, car purchase, and consolidation of debt, and we consider employed, self-employed and pension incomes. Each case is individually underwritten with a full credit history and affordability assessment taken into account. However, we do not use credit scoring as the basis for a lending decision.
Contact us on 020 7031 1552 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Loans can be used for any legal purpose, subject to underwriting.
All loans are secured on UK residential property. The property must be of mortgagable condition at completion of the loan.
We offer loans on a lifetime Bank of England (BoE) tracker basis, or 5 year fixed rate reverting to a Bank of England (BoE) tracker after the fixed period.
Minimum Term 3 years
Maximum Term 25 years
Minimum Loan Amount £10,000
Maximum Loan Amount £250,000
All our loans must be on a capital and interest repayment basis.
- Loan Size from £100k to £10m+
- Max LTV 70% - Gross Loan Facility amount to be used for LTV
- Regulated & Unregulated loans available
- Loans for individuals or Ltd companies
- Daily interest after first month & rolled up interest option
- Up to 12 month term (Regulated) or 36 months (Unregulated)
- England & Wales
- No maximum age
|Fee received from lender
|We'll pay you
|2nd Charge Loans||1.250%||1.000%|
|Unemecumbered Property - 2nd Charge/Bridging||1.00%||0.90%|