How to register with this lender as a new user
To register for West One Buy to Let Mortgages please click here and click ‘Become an Introducer’
For any further help and assistance please call 0333 1234556
How to add Mortgage Club as a payment route with this lender
Once logged in and submitting the application you will need to select ‘L&G Mortgage Club’ from the dropdown selection tab
Who are we
West One are a highly reliable funding partner with a unique approach to credit risk. While many lenders can be inflexible our expertise and agility allows us to react quickly to support our intermediary partners with even the most complex cases for individual, portfolio and SPV limited company Buy to Let.
West one also offers the same support and expertise with its comprehensive range of Bridging finance solutions working closely with brokers, partners and property professionals.
What we do
West One Buy to Let
Buy to Let products ranges available:
Standard Range: click here
The Standard Range is available to UK based individuals wishing to finance their property transaction in personal names or through a Limited Company SPV. It is designed to finance houses, leasehold flats and maisonettes, including new build properties. The range is available to both amateur and professional landlords, from those purchasing their first rental property to large scale, portfolio landlords.
Specialist Range: click here
The Specialist Range is available for landlords wishing to finance their property transaction in personal names or through a Limited Company SPV. It is designed to finance more complex transactions, such as HMO/MUFB’s, Holiday Lets, including from Ex-Pat Applicants. The range is available to both amateur and professional landlords, from those purchasing their first rental property to large scale, portfolio landlords.
- Products available to individuals, SPV limited company, LLPs, portfolio landlords
- Specialist underwriting on all applications
- No minimum income
- Newly incorporated SPV limited companies acceptable
- No additional rate loading for limited company applications
- Flexible approach for portfolio landlords
- First time landlords acceptable – must own main residence
- HMOs up to 6 beds also available to first time landlords
- MUB up to 10 units
- Consider properties owned less than 6 months
- Standard product range available up to 80% LTV
West One Bridging
Our extensive range of bridging loans have been developed to provide finance for a wide range of borrower needs. As a leading bridging finance provider since 2007, the West One team have an industry reputation for providing a personalised approach to lending resulting in an extensive portfolio of bridging loans. Our highly experienced underwriting team provide the speed and flexibility needed to help get your clients’ projects safely over the line when the timing is critical.
The product portfolio has been designed to meet the needs of a variety of short-term finance requirements, both regulated and regulated and suits all loan sizes:
- Residential - Ideal for purchases, auction, development exit, refurbishments or refinances of residential properties that are either used as a principle primary residence or for investment purposes.
- Commercial/Semi Commercial - Short term finance for purchases and refinances of both commercial and semi-commercial properties.
- Land - Finance for purchases and refinances of land both with and without planning permission.
- Available as first or second charge and have no early repayment charges.
- A quick and easy application process with fast approval processes – as little as 3 days
- Pragmatic underwriting, supporting complex cases and larger loans over £10m
- A unique approach to credit risk
- Advanced technology, broker portals and case submission hubs
- Unique and integrated product portfolio allowing consistency throughout the property finance lifecycle.
- Bridge to let loans available where exit strategy for borrower will be to refinance to Buy to Let mortgage
|Fee received from lender
|We'll pay you