- Please remember the value of your child’s investment may fall as well as rise and is not guaranteed. This means it may be worth less than the amount invested.
- The money invested in a stocks and shares Junior ISA is locked away until your child becomes 18 and then rolls up into an adult ISA. You should consider it to be a medium to long-term investment, ideally of five years or more.
- The ‘Responds to the markets' option invests overseas. Changes in exchange rates between currencies may cause the value of the investment to rise and fall.
- Each fund has its own individual risks. To find out more about these, please read the Key Investor Information documents for the funds you wish to invest in.
- Any money contributed to a Junior ISA is a gift to the child and can’t be reclaimed at any stage in the future.
- Please note, our website doesn't provide advice or personal recommendations. We haven't assessed whether this product is suitable for you or your child. This means you don't have the protection you would have received if we had done this. It's up to you to decide if an investment with us is suitable for your needs. If you need help, please contact an Independent Financial Adviser.