Key investor information documents
Key Investor Information documents are here to help you decide which fund may be right for you. The document has five distinct sections:
- Objectives and investment policy – the aim of the fund, and information on any benchmark or comparator you can use to help assess the performance of the fund.
- Risk and reward profile – level of risk in relation to the potential reward, and any specific fund risks.
- Charges for this fund – all charges that apply to the fund.
- Past performance – depending on when the fund launched you'll see past performance since launch, over five years or over ten years. Please note that past performance is not a guide to future performance.
- Practical information – more details on the fund and any additional information and documents required.
Below is a list of all our funds and a PDF link to the Key Investor Information document for each fund. Please note that the PDF opens in a new window.
Actively managed equity funds – Key investor information
Actively managed fixed income funds – Key investor information
Other active funds – Key investor information
Index-tracker funds – Key investor information
Multi-asset funds – Key investor information
Specialist funds - Key investor information
Please remember the value of your investment and any income from it may fall as well as rise and is not guaranteed. You may get back less than you invest.